- CPU Speed 18GHz, 2.7GHz, 2GHz
- CPU Type Octa-Core
- Size (Main_Display) 1mm (7.6")
- Resolution (Main Display) 2176 x 1812 (QXGA+)
- Technology (Main Display) Dynamic AMOLED 2X
- Color Depth (Main Display) 16M
- Max Refresh Rate (Main Display) 120 Hz
- Size (Sub_Display) 3mm (6.2")
- Resolution (Sub Display) 2316 x 904 (HD+)
- Technology (Sub Display) Dynamic AMOLED 2X
- Color Depth (Sub Display) 16M
S Pen Support
- Rear Camera - Resolution (Multiple) 0 MP + 12.0 MP + 10.0 MP
- Rear Camera - F Number (Multiple) 8 , F2.2 , F2.4
- Rear Camera - Auto Focus Yes
- Rear Camera - OIS Yes
- Rear Camera - Zoom Optical Zoom at 3x , Digital Zoom up to 30x
- Under Display Camera - Resolution 0 MP
- Under Display Camera - F Number 8
- Under Display Camera - Auto Focus No
- Under Display Camera - OIS No
- Rear Camera - Flash Yes
- Cover Camera - Resolution 0 MP
- Cover Camera - F Number 2
- Cover Camera - Auto Focus No
- Video Recording Resolution UHD 8K (7680 x 4320)@24fps
- Slow Motion 960fps @HD, 240fps @FHD
- Memory_(GB) 12
- Storage (GB) 512
- Available Storage (GB) 3
- Number of SIM Dual-SIM
- SIM size Nano-SIM (4FF), Embedded-SIM
- SIM Slot Type SIM 1 + SIM 2 or Embedded SIM
- Infra 2G GSM, 3G WCDMA, 4G LTE FDD, 4G LTE TDD, 5G Sub6 FDD, 5G Sub6 TDD
- 2G GSM GSM850, GSM900, DCS1800, PCS1900
- 3G UMTS B1(2100), B2(1900), B4(AWS), B5(850), B8(900)
- 4G FDD LTE B1(2100), B2(1900), B3(1800), B4(AWS), B5(850), B7(2600), B8(900), B12(700), B13(700), B17(700), B18(800), B19(800), B20(800), B25(1900), B26(850), B28(700), B66(AWS-3)
- 4G TDD LTE B38(2600), B39(1900), B40(2300), B41(2500)
- 5G FDD Sub6 N1(2100), N2(1900), N3(1800), N5(850), N7(2600), N8(900), N12(700), N20(800), N25(1900), N28(700), N66(AWS-3)
- 5G TDD Sub6 N38(2600), N40(2300), N41(2500), N77(3700), N78(3500)
- USB Interface USB Type-C
- USB Version USB 3.2 Gen 1
- Location Technology GPS, Glonass, Beidou, Galileo, QZSS
- Earjack USB Type-C
- MHL No
- Wi-Fi 11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax 2.4G+5GHz+6GHz, HE160, MIMO, 1024-QAM
- Wi-Fi Direct Yes
- Bluetooth Version Bluetooth v5.2
- NFC Yes
- UWB (Ultra-Wideband) Yes
- PC Sync. Smart Switch (PC version)
- Accelerometer, Barometer, Fingerprint Sensor, Gyro Sensor, Geomagnetic Sensor, Hall Sensor, Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor
- Dimension (HxWxD, mm) 1 x 130.1 x 6.3
- Dimension when folded (HxWxD, mm) 1 x 67.1 x 15.8-14.2
- Weight (g) 263
- Internet Usage Time(LTE) (Hours) Up to 16
- Internet Usage Time(Wi-Fi) (Hours) Up to 16
- Video Playback Time (Hours, Wireless) Up to 20
- Battery Capacity (mAh, Typical) 4400
- Removable No
- Audio Playback Time (Hours, Wireless) Up to 72
- Talk Time (4G LTE) (Hours) Up to 39
Audio and Video
- Stereo Support Yes
- Video Playing Format MP4, M4V, 3GP, 3G2, AVI, FLV, MKV, WEBM
- Video Playing Resolution UHD 8K (7680 x 4320)@60fps
- Audio Playing Format MP3, M4A, 3GA, AAC, OGG, OGA, WAV, AMR, AWB, FLAC, MID, MIDI, XMF, MXMF, IMY, RTTTL, RTX, OTA, DFF, DSF, APE
Services and Applications
- Gear Support Galaxy Buds2 Pro, Galaxy Buds Pro, Galaxy Buds Live, Galaxy Buds+, Galaxy Buds2, Galaxy Buds, Galaxy Fit2, Galaxy Fit e, Galaxy Fit, Galaxy Watch5, Galaxy Watch4, Galaxy Watch3, Galaxy Watch, Galaxy Watch Active2, Galaxy Watch Active, Gear Fit2 Pro, Gear Fit2, Gear Sport, Gear S3, Gear S2, Gear IconX (2018)
- Samsung DeX Support Yes
- Mobile TV No
|Experience power with Itel
A power-packed smartphone with a 4000mAh battery equipped with AI Power Master – this is one smartphone that personifies power ensuring that your battery woes are a thing of the past.
Equipped with security features like a Multi-Function Fingerprint Recognition and Speedy Facial Unlock, this smartphone sure becomes a complete package by itself in its segment.
Itel P17 Pro is a compact phone that comes with a quad-core chipset and runs on the Android 11 Go Edition.
The itel P17 Pro comes with a 5.45-inch display with an HD+ resolution. The phone has a 2MP selfie snapper and a 5MP rear camera. The device can shoot HDR photos and comes with different modes. It has beauty mode, portrait mode, short video option, AR filters, and stickers.
It is powered by a quad-core chipset clocked at 1.4GHz. It has 2GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage. The company has provided a microSD card slot for storage expansion up to 128GB. The device runs on Android 11 Go Edition and has a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner.
- 4000mAh Battery with AI Power Master
- Smooth Multitasking with the 2GB RAM and Big Storage space with 32GB ROM
- Dual Security – Multi-function Fingerprint sensor + Speedy Face Unlock
- 5,45" FW+ IPS Full View Display
- 5.0MP AF Camera with Flash
- 4G LTE
- Android 11 Go Edition
- Dual SIM
|The smartphone is powered by a MediaTek Helio G85 Octa-core processor and Mali-G52 MC2 GPU. It comes in a big screen that has a 6.82 inches display IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 720 x 1640 pixels.
The device is fueled with a non-removable Li-Po 6000 mAh battery + Fast charging 18W and runs on the Android 11 + XOS 10.6 operating system.
The phone supports dual SIM and features a triple camera that consists of 13 MP + 2 MP + QVGA with Dual-LED flash. On the front, there is a single camera: 8 MP.
The smartphone is integrated with a loudspeaker and a 3.5mm jack. It features Bluetooth, GPS, FM Radio, and micro USB 2.0. The sensors include a side-mounted fingerprint, accelerometer, proximity, and compass.
Infinix Hot 12 Play specifications
The Hot 12 Play has a 6.82-inch IPS TFT panel that offers an HD+ resolution of 720 x 1640 pixels. The screen also supports a 90Hz refresh rate and a 180Hz touch sampling rate. The handset measures 170.47 x 776. x 8.32mm and weighs around 195 grams. The Helio G85 chipset is present at the helm of the Hot 12 Play. The device offers 4GB of RAM and up to 7 GB of extended RAM. It has 64 GB of built-in storage and a slot for a microSD card that can hold even more storage.
The rear side of the Hot 12 Play features a dual-camera setup. It comprises a 13-megapixel main camera with an f/1.8 aperture, an AI lens, and a quad-LED flash unit. The rear panel of the phone also features a fingerprint scanner. For selfies, it has an 8-megapixel camera on the front.
The smartphone ships with the Android 11 OS, which is customized with the XOS 1.6 UI. It houses a 6,000mAh battery that supports 18W fast charging. It offers other features such as dual-SIM support, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, a USB-C port, and a 3.5mm audio jack.||The phone comes with a 6.6-inch touchscreen display offering a resolution of 1080x2408 pixels. Samsung Galaxy A23 is powered by an octa-core processor. It comes with 4GB of RAM. The Samsung Galaxy A23 runs Android 12 and is powered by a 5000mAh non-removable battery. The Samsung Galaxy A23 supports proprietary fast charging.
As far as the cameras are concerned, the Samsung Galaxy A23 on the rear packs a quad camera setup featuring a 50-megapixel primary camera; a 5-megapixel camera, a 2-megapixel and a 2-megapixel camera. It has a single front camera setup for selfies, featuring an 8-megapixel sensor with an f/2.2 aperture.
The Samsung Galaxy A23 runs OneUI 4.1 is based on Android 12 and packs 128GB of inbuilt storage. The Samsung Galaxy A23 is a dual-SIM mobile.
Equipped with impressive features and decent specifications, the Samsung Galaxy A23 is a perfect choice at a great price. The phone offers a slip-free grip as it is light in weight and is easy to carry. The Samsung Galaxy A23 features the Snapdragon 680 4G chipset. This chipset is a mid-range performing chip from Qualcomm. It has a peak download speed of 1Gbps and a peak upload speed of 500Mbps. This chipset has a pretty decent CPU and GPU cores.
Its CPU has a speed clocked at 2.4GHz paired with the Adreno 610 GPU. The chipset has support for sensors such as NFC, fingerprint scanner and GPS.||The tablet comes with a 8.7-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1340x800 pixels. Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 Lite is powered by a 1.8GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio P22T (MT8768T) processor. It comes with 3GB of RAM. The Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 Lite runs Android 11 and is powered by a 5100mAh battery.
As far as the cameras are concerned, the Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 Lite on the rear packs 8-megapixel camera. It sports a 2-megapixel camera on the front for selfies. The Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 Lite is a unique tablet compare to the previous Samsung Galaxy Tabs. Enjoy easy navigation and refresh rate on the Galaxy Tab A7 Lite with 4G network.
The Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 Lite runs One UI Core 3.1 is based on Android 11 and packs 32GB of inbuilt storage that can be expanded via microSD card. The Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 Lite measures 212.5 x 124.7 x 8 mm (height x width x thickness) and weighs 366.00 grams. It was launched in Grey and Silver colours.
Connectivity options on the Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 Lite include USB Type-C, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, GPS, and Wi-Fi Direct. Sensors on the tablet include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, and compass/ magnetometer.|
Bigger is Better
Bigger screen for a better experience
Submerge in the wonders of the A56’s new 5.99" IPS Full-Screen Display. The 18:9 aspect ratio allows you to immerse yourself completely in movies and games. Even under bright sunlight the A56’s 500 nits super bright display and IPS panel will deliver the best viewing experience possible.
Longer duration battery for more freedom
Powered by a massive 4000 mAh battery, along with Android’s smart energy-saving chipset, the A56 will never let you down. It can support up to 21 hours of continuous calls, 54 hours of music playback, and 8 hours of video playback. This gives you enough energy for a long day
Bigger memory for more content you love
With its 16GB of ROM/1GB RAM, the A56 will have enough room for your favorite games, music, and movies. This constitutes a 140% increase in space vis-à-vis models from the previous generation, practically turning the A56 into an external hard drive on the go.
Compact and slim design
Discover a classy and elegant design. The A56 incorporates a rear glass effect and a bright mirror frame with deep reflections and an elegant gradient effect. It’s resistant and slim unibody as well as its curved edge further make it easy to operate and to hold in one hand.
Keep your personal information safe with advanced facial recognition
Equipped with an infrared light sensor and an infrared camera, facial unlocking is instantaneous and always successful, now even under low light conditions thanks to the Screen Fill Light technology. The face unlock feature is safe and convenient, as it prevents thieves from stealing your information
Itel A56 – Full Specifications.
OS: Android 9 Pie (Go edition)
SIM: Dual; standby
SIM Type: Nano-SIM
Type: IPS LCD Capacitive touchscreen
Size: 5.99 inches
Resolution: 480 x 960 pixels
Multi Touch: Yes
Pixels Density: 242 PPL pixel density
WIFI: 803.11a/b/g/n/ac, WIFI Hotspot, WIFI Direct
Technology: HSPA, GSM
3G Bands: WCDMA 850/900/1900/3100
2G Bands: GSM 850/900/1900
Internal Memory: 16GB
External Memory: Yes, up to 32GB via MicroSD card
Frequency: Quad-Core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7
Type: UniSoc Spreadtrum SC7731E (32nm)
GPU: ARM Mali-T820 MP1 (32nm)
Dual: ( 8 MP + 0.3 MP with LED flash)
Features: Video, Pictures, HDR, panorama
Single: (5-megapixel with LED flash)
Features: HDR, Geo-tagging, panorama, video, pictures, face unlock
3.5mm audio jack: Yes
Digital Compass: Yes
Fingerprint Scanner: Yes, (rear-mounted)
USB: micro USB 2.0
GPS: A-GPS, GLONASS
Bluetooth: v4.0, A2DP, LE
3G: up to 5.76 uplinks, up to 41 Mbps downlink
2G: GPRS up to 85.1 kbps, EDGE up to 235.9 kbps
the box content - i.e accessories ( charger cord, charger head, earpiece etc)